Creamy Snow Powder 1kg
Adopting the formula developed by the professional drink-manufacturing team in Taiwan, the Creamy Snow Powder is an incredibly good addition to teas creating a creamy foam top with balancing savoury after taste.
– This product needs extra whipped cream and milk in making creamy foam top to the teas.
– Product of Taiwan
– Number of Serving: 300 drinks (using 3.33g powder per 500ml drink)
– Find creamy foam top recipe in usage instructions.
| Recommended brewing formula |
To make 5 cups of 500ml Creamy foam tea:
1. Use 16.5g of Powder to 300ml whipped cream.
3. Use hand mixer to whisk them on high speed for 2 mins.
4. Whisk 30 more seconds on lower speed after adding 200ml milk. 500ml of creamy foam top is then ready to serve.
5. Blend 200ml tea with 15ml of fructose syrup in 500ml cup, fill up the ice to around 400ml
6. Pour 100ml creamy foam on top of it and serve
* Make at least 500ml volume of creamy foam top at once. It would be easier for whisking.
* Store the creamy foam top in the fridge and use within a day.
Creamer(milk) (glucose syrup, refined hardened palm kernel oil, Antioxidant: E340, milk proteins (milk), Emulsifier: E471, Anti-Caking Agent: E554) (43%), cream powder (milk)(25%), sugar, salt, artificial milk flavour, Thickener: E412
2182 kj / 522 kcal
|FAT (OF WHICH SATURATES)||
|CARBOHYDRATE (OF WHICH SUGARS)||
Store in a cool dry place
4 spoons of powder (approx. 60 g) + 200 ml hot water + 1/2 oz fructose syrup (approx. 15 ml) + some ice