Chiltern Artisan recalls Chilli Sticks because of contamination with E. Coli

The presence of Shiga toxin-producing E. coli in some of the product listed above and the use-by date is also not displayed on the product packaging making it unsafe to eat
Symptoms caused by STEC organisms include severe diarrhoea (including bloody diarrhoea), abdominal pain, and sometimes haemolytic uremic syndrome, (HUS), a serious condition that can lead to kidney failure and can be fatal.

URL to the Alert:



Reporting Business:

{"commonName":"Chiltern Artisan"}